Cash back sites are an awesome way to save money on your online shopping giving you a chance to earn some extra cash too. You save and earn money just by using their link to shop and use coupons. There are literally dozens of cashback sites over the web that can help you save and earn even more.
As the name appears, a cashback website pays you back a percentage of your online shopping. In other words, cashback website will pay you some percentage on your total spanned amount for online shopping on any certain website. It is a greatest way to save money when purchase online.
This article will show you what are cashback sites, how you can use them correctly to avail the money you earned and easy guidelines to follow before using a cashback site.
How to Use a particular Cashback site?
If you want to buy something online, rather than going directly to the retailer site, click to the retailer you want to shop from via a cashback site and get paid for your shopping. Generally such cashback amount ranges from few Rupees for retail items to more than 1000 INR for some mobile & electronic contracts.
To make money by earning such cashback, you’ll have to sign up to the cashback site, which is generally free. Then simply log on and search for the online retailer you want to buy from, such as Amazon, Flipkart, Jabong etc. If it’s listed, click the cashback site’s link to visit that company.
If you buy something, an amount is put into your cashback site account and you can then withdraw this once it arrives in your cashback account and reach the minimum amount for withdrawal set by that cashback site. This can take a few weeks, or even months.
If you use them regularly, the extra money you earn can add up to thousands of rupees a year.
Learn how to Join & Get Cashback- A Step-by-step Guide
The majority of cashback sites work in the same way although there are differences in one or other way. Here’s a step-by-step guide you must follow to secure a cashback:
Step 1: Choose a Cashback website
Register with your favourite cashback site. Most of the sites give a free joining membership.
Step 2: Search for deals
If you know you want to purchase a particular product, search the deals on offer either by category or by checking your favourite retailers on the search bar.
Step 3: Choose your favourite Retailer
If you find a deal that you want to cash in on, visit the retailer by clicking on the link provided by cashback site. It will redirect you to that particular store where you can start your shopping.
Step 4: Complete the purchase
When you complete your purchase, the online retailer then sends commission to your cashback site. In turn, it pays a particular amount of money into your cashback account wallet which you can redeem once you reach the cashback threshold.
In addition to the money you make via shopping, you may also receive bonus cash for registering. Some sites also have referral schemes that pay you extra to direct friends and family to using the site.
Quick Tips & Guidelines to Make Sure Your Rebate is Credited Correctly:
- Ensure to turn off any ad blocker / info blockers / cookie blockers on your browser
- Clear cookies on your browser before proceeding
- Don’t use incognito window on your browser
- Login to the cashback site you will be using and search for your store right there
- Read the details on the store to make sure the items being purchased qualify for cash-back or any other offer.
- Check for coupons listed on the cashback site and click through to the store.
- Add items to cart & check out immediately after adding items in one sitting on the same tab.
- Many people add everything to their cart first, then go to their cash back site and click through and checkout right away. Avoid this!!
- If you have multiple browser windows open be sure that you make your purchase on the merchant’s site from the browser window that was opened by the cashback site.
- Don’t surf other sites while shopping, since it can catch cookies.
- After your order is placed wait a while. As soon as your order is tracked up by that cashback site , you will get the listed cashback amount in your wallet.